OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER'S 15 PROMISES TO THOSE WHO PRAY THE ROSARY
HOW TO PRAY THE ROSARY
It is believed that Our Lady herself gave these 15 Promises to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche.
Patrick J. Hayes, Archbishop of New York (1919-1938), granted his Imprimatur to the English translation.
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant Mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His Justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life, and at the hour of their death, the Light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of their death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination (salvation).
"Mary's prayers and requests are so powerful with God that they pass for commands with His Majesty" - Saint Louis de Montfort
Praying the Rosary, or portions of it, everyday (sincerely, and from your heart) is recommended by Our Heavenly Mother not only to obtain the favors we seek, but also to obtain the grace needed to discern God's Holy Will. We are called into union with Jesus by means of prayer, and a healthy prayer life is extremely important if we wish to acquire the wisdom needed to combat the evils of our times, to recognize and repel the attacks of the devil, and to obtain peace and protection for our country, our family, and for ourselves - Vincent T. Bemowski - Webmaster/Editor.